Cambridge Asset Allocation Corporate ClassFlexible Mandate to Grow and Protect Wealth
Risk Assets Have Had a Good Run
With equities looking expensive and credit spreads near historically tight levels, this fund is cautiously positioned to ensure that it is better able to protect capital – an approach that has historically added considerable value for investors.
- P/E Ratios
- High Yield Credit Spreads
Source: Morningstar Direct and Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. High-yield credit spreads based on the ICE BofAML U.S. High Yield Master 2 Option-Adjusted Spread.
Investing Through a Cycle
*Mr. Swanson is associated with CI Global Investments Inc., a ﬁrm registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and an afﬁliate of CI Investments Inc. Certain funds associated with Cambridge Global Asset Management are sub-advised by CI Global Investments Inc. Please refer to the disclaimers on page 20 for category and star rating information.
Key Reasons to Invest
- Flexible asset allocation strategy underpinned by a high-quality security selection process
- Long-term investment strategy to navigate all stages of a market cycle
Fund Size$4.2 billion
Inception DateDecember 31, 20071
Active Asset Allocation – We Will Take on Risk Only When Compensated for Doing So
This fund has the ﬂexibility to utilize equities, ﬁxed income and cash, and can make signiﬁcant asset class changes as markets and sentiment evolve.
Previous Bullish Positioning
Far More Conservative Today
- Attractive equity valuations
- Bottoming economic growth
- Depressed sentiment
- Elevated equity valuations
- Topping economic growth
- Elevated sentiment
Source: Cambridge Global Asset Management, as of June 30, 2018.
Strong Historical Results
Through a combination of Cambridge’s macro-economic risk assessments, stock selection methodology focused on the best risk-adjusted return opportunities and a keen focus on capital preservation, investors have been well served.
|1 Year||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years||Since Inception 1|
|Cambridge Asset Allocation Corporate Class – Class A||0.66%||2.73%||5.81%||5.08%||5.16%|
|Cambridge Asset Allocation Corporate Class – Class F||1.82%||3.87%||6.98%||6.24%||6.54%|
1Source: Morningstar Direct, as of June 30, 2018.
What Sets Cambridge Apart
Each pillar of Cambridge’s investment philosophy was conceived to help compound client wealth over the long term. It dictates how the team operates, what it stands for and what differentiates Cambridge from the competition.
- Bottom-up portfolio construction
- Extensive diversiﬁed investment experience within the team
- Flexible asset allocation
Absolute Return, Capital Preservation
- Primary focus is understanding risks
- Invest in good companies where management is aligned with shareholders
- Portfolios are constantly rebalanced to optimal risk/reward levels
- The Cambridge PMs and team are invested alongside clients
- Compensation tied to value creation
- Disciplined analysis leads to high conviction in our holdings